Keeping up with technological advancements, Siddhartha Bank Limited (SBL) entered digital banking more than a decade ago. With our digital banking service, we facilitate ease in transactions like balance enquiry, fund transfer, payment of utility bills and many more using devices such as laptops, smart phones, desktop computers, etc., through the internet.
SBL’s internet banking services is recognized as Siddhartha iConnect.
Features of Siddhartha iConnect
- Banking services and transactions using various gadgets with internet connection.
- Transfer up to NPR 500,000 per transaction, with up to 10 transactions per day.
- Daily transfer limit up to NPR 500,000.
- Access account information, statements and transactions, as well as loan details, term deposit details and standing instructions.
- Access to information like Cheque Utilization, exchange rate, internal mail-box and transaction volume usages graphs.
- Set beneficiary details.
- Pay utility bills.
- Perform various banking transactions under following security measures:
iConnect Service is 2FA enabled for secured transaction. 2FA is an additional security provided to customer while executing fund transfer through iConnect Service. In 2FA, One Time Password (OTP) is generated through “Google Authenticator” which can be downloaded from Play Store for Android devices and Apple Store for Apple devices. This OTP generated from the application is valid only for 30 seconds and must be validated for successful transfer.
- Customer needs to submit the duly filled iConnect application form with valid email ID.
- Download and install ‘Google Authenticator’ App from Play Store/Apple Store.
- Using the App, scan the QR code received through email to display the OTP which completes the registration process.
- While executing fund transfer, generate and use OTP from the App.
- Upon validation of OTP, you will be provided with the option to input the Transaction Password.
- The OTP is a self-generated code. A new OTP will be generated every 30 seconds.
- Since the generated OTP is offline, the mobile ‘Date and Time’ must be synchronized with Network date and time. If the mobile has different time zone, the OTP will not be valid.
- For change of device, the Google Authenticator App needs to be freshly downloaded and QR scanned again from the new device.
Siddhartha iConnect Services
||This function allows the customer to inquire Account Information and Current Balance under single Customer Information File (CIF).
||This function allows customer to download Account Statement.
||This function allows customer to check status of cheques.
||Payments (Internal transfer)
||This link allows customer to transfer funds from his/her account to specified destination account within Siddhartha Bank. Amount limit is NPR 500,000 per transaction and NPR 500,000 per day.
||This function allows customer to change their iConnect password.
||With this function, one can get details about his/her term deposit.
||This function allows customer to view the mail, user session, exchange rates and download forms published by SBL.
||This function allows customer to pay utility bills.
||This function allows customer to access details regarding loans.
||This function allows customer to log out from internet banking.
IConnect Application Form
iConnect End User Guide
Manual for Utility Bill Payment
Manual for 2FA