Siddhartha Gen - Z Saving Account
Siddhartha Gen - Z saving account is the saving account of the Bank that can be opened by the individual born on or after 1995. Siddhartha Gen - Z saving account is developed in order to meet the dynamic requirement of the today’s youth, encompasses all the features for Gen - Z to ensure a superior banking experience.
- Account can be opened with zero balance.
- Attractive Interest Rate of 4% p.a. on daily balance (as per published interest rate notice by the Bank).
- Insurance coverage up to Rs 5 Lakhs subject to the maintenance of minimum balance of Rs 10,000 in the account.
- Debit Card (Free for first 2 years)
- Credit Card (Free for first year)
- Internet Banking Facility (Free for first 2 years)
- Bank Smart/SMS Alert Facility (Free for first 2 years)
- Demat/Mero Share/CASBA (Free for first 2 years)
- Available of standing instruction to debit from parents account of accountholder on regular basis
- Facility of IPO/FPO/Right Share/Mutual Fund alert in Bank Smart
- Free ABBS
- Free Account Statement
- Free E-commerce Transaction Fee (within Nepal)
- Free registration in Connect IPS
- Facility of online account opening
- Flat 0.25% waiver in processing charges of Education Loan
- 5% discount on first recharge through Bank Smart